Join us for one of the oldest races in Indianapolis, the 34th Annual Polar Bear Presented by Franciscan CityWay! This historic race is strategically placed on the calendar on the third Saturday in February to help you gauge how your spring training is progressing. The race will once again offer a 5M, 5K or the Bear. The Bear is the challenge that allows you to run both events, one after the other, for a total of 8.1 miles. Cash prizes and age group awards for all three distances!
We hope you can join us!
Online registration is now closed. Onsite registration is available from 4:00PM - 6:30 PM today at Franciscan CityWay
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL RUNNERS WHO PARTICPATED IN THE 34th ANNUAL POLAR BEAR!
The 34th Annual Polar Bear is practically brand new for 2016!!
- New Race location
- New courses for the 5M and 5K
- New name for the Doubler now called “The BEAR”
- New post-race party: Tow Yard Brewing
- New host location for packet pickup and awards – Franciscan CityWay
- The First 1,000 registered will receive a medal
- CLICK HERE for the Parking Map
- RESULTS - Click here to view the race results.
- PHOTOS - Click here to view photos of the race.